Monday, August 17, 2009
The Superior Scribbler Award
Several weeks ago, Rae at Weather Vane presented me with the Superior Scribbler Award. I'm late in responding, but I do have excuses. To begin with, I'm lousy at following assignments. I'll spare you the self-analysis. Just take my word for it.
Also, my last post went off in a direction of its own. It became a two-parter and then a three-parter. That wasn't my plan. When you let your writing breathe, it can turn into a beast.
Rae, are you buying any of this?
You can read the story behind this award by clicking on the link below.
The award comes with a list of rules, and here they are:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to five deserving bloggers.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he or she as received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on their own blog, and link to This Post, which explains the award.
4. Each Blogger who wins the Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add their name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor.
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on their blog.
So, which five lucky bloggers will be getting the news that I have designated them Superior Scribblers?
Sorry, you'll have to wait, and so will they. I'm often late on my assignments, but I do take them seriously.
Truthfully, I don't yet know how I will determine my fabulous five.
There are some new bloggers out there who would love to have this award. Maybe I'll run a contest.